Code of Conduct
- All users of the course will at all times play Golf under the ‘Rules of golf’ as issued by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews. Any other form of play or activity is forbidden.
- Players must adhere to the intent and guidance found in the ‘etiquette’ section of the above-mentioned booklet.
- If you wish to take a mobile phone onto the course, please ensure you use it respectfully and are mindful of other players around you.
- Shirts must be worn. Torn and dirty clothes are unacceptable.
- All players must wear appropriate footwear. Metal studs are not permitted in the clubhouse and surrounding patio areas.
- In the clubhouse, golf attire is acceptable but at all times patrons are required to wear smart casual clothing. Ties are not allowed on or off the course.