We are very pleased to be open for trade again. Obviously during this pandemic, the government have made new laws which influence the way in which we can trade. We will be following these new guidelines to the letter.
Golf can continue providing social distancing rules are fully maintained and socialising is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Please use hand sanitiser where possible.
- Stay 2m apart on the the course.
- Whilst you’re playing golf, you may remove your mask, but you must have a mask with you to enter the clubhouse or to use the toilets.
- Rule of 6 outside.
- 1 person per table inside, unless from the same household, no standing & socialising.
- Alcohol can only be served if you are having a substantial meal at the golf course.
To ensure that this procedure is easy to follow, if a customer orders any food for their own consumption which comes to £4.50 or more, then they may also purchase alcohol to be consumed with their meal. A pizza may be shared by two people, but other than that food cannot be shared. Once the meal is over, alcohol may no longer be consumed.
We know that this could be extremely unpopular for some of our regular customers, but it is vital to stick to these new rules for the benefit of everyone. Normally it is our aim to encourage socialising and festive cheer in the run-up to Christmas - during the pandemic this type of behaviour has to be discouraged.
Please help us to trade safely so that we can continue to enjoy golf now, and we all look forward to a return to greater socialising once the pandemic is defeated.